Monday, September 11, 2017

Finnriver Farm and Cidery: Family Fun Near Port Townsend, WA

During a recent visit to Port Townsend, Washington, I had a jam packed itinerary. But there was one place that made me slow down and breathe in the country air. I visited Finnriver Farm and Cidery and enjoyed strolling around the Cider Garden, Tasting Room and into the beautiful orchards.

It's a place where they do things right, even if it takes more time and care. The orchards are organic, much of the work is done by hand and the result is a cider that appealed even to me, a person who had yet to enjoy cider.



I noticed lawn games and plenty of room for children to run and play. It's a family-friendly kind of place. On weekends they have music. The wood-fired pizza sounded good too! (Unfortunately, you can't bring your dog).

My story is on WanderWithWonder.com ... Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment